Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My theory on Barbatov's poor season last year.
hopefully like he's said himself, if he can get a full pre-season under his belt (and the same goes for owen) they can be on fire this season

definitely no excuses this time round for him
I'm definitely prepared to stick by Berba this season. I thought he really started to settle down towards the end of last season - and he's far more likely to be built into this year's team, whereas last year I don't think he had a definite role. I think he could work very well with Owen as he had a good relationship with Robbie Keane who worked in some similar ways to Owen.
I thought berbatov was pretty good last season, i dont get the criticism
I hope he plays more forward this season. I read an interview with him and he was saying that Fergie asked him to play deeper and use his football brain to help set up others, now Ronaldo has gone maybe Fergie will want him higher up to put the chances away.
it often takes new players a season to ajust to the pace we play at, every confidence in him this year.
i think berba played a little too deep last season, if he plays right beside rooney they will be a formidable force to be reckoned with
maybe without Tevez showing him up in the workrate dept, people will notice and appreciate his class
I do agree with most of you guys, now he should be playing higher up the pitch we could see him playing alot better.
This post is about Berbatov and not about Ronaldo right? But someone mentioned Ronaldo and the truth is he is A DECIDER and Berbatov is NOT.
We all have great expectations about him and hopefully he will prove me wrong, we shall see.
Undoubtedly a class act. He'll come good this season