Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEW: Do You STILL Want Nani Out?
Its best to wait and see what happens at the end of the season, he's been hot and cold this season (mostly cold) and needs more time, stupid tackle on wednesday though. he showed so much promise in the community sheild...
Get rid now!

He's to inconsistant and lets not kid ourselves that he is going to mature into another Ronaldo - its never going to happen!

While were on the subject, Anderson? Anybody, anybody at all??
i love ando and think hes brilliant! just needs time and games!!

.....and he shits on fabregaaaaassss!!!
Sorry to buck the trend but Nani is too inconsistant to be a utd player. If he needs regular games just to play a few of them alright, then he just hasnt got it!
(09-03-2010, 02:50 PM)sammy68 Wrote: Sorry to buck the trend but Nani is too inconsistant to be a utd player. If he needs regular games just to play a few of them alright, then he just hasnt got it!

Are you sure? The only games I feel he has been poor in since the New Year are the game against Villa when he got sent off and the games he has missed! He has performed very well. Deserves his new contract, too.
Keep Nani at Man Utd!! Good player!
I think we can safely say that Luís Carlos Almeida da Cunha (so pleased he is known as Nani - can you imagine songs about him??) has been a revelation in the 2nd half of the season.

I wonder if he is secretly a member on here (even though United released a statement to say that no players were members of social network sites) and read some of the things that have been written about him. Can we take the credit for the amazing turnaround?

He isn't going anywhere soon, with the new contract signed and in the bag.
we are the few in the million who wants Nani to go good :grin: .. so Nani .... have to pay some fund to our site Smile
*Naniiiiii can u seee this ???****
One of the best players in the back end of the season. Anyone here want to change their vote or make a decision? There were 2 people who wanted him out and a further 9 who would reserve judgement...

sammy68, Suri wanted him out.

$wift99, andrewcmufc, C Scott, DaleDaManc, Dj Quick, ManUtdPeople, mpjmcevoy, RambleOnRed, StuPot were to reserve their judgement.

Any takers?
umm can I get my props I said from the begining he would shine...Big Grin am also going to say they same thing about berbatov .