Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nani - A Goal Scorer?
How many goals do you think he will get this season, considering the fact that he got about 4 in his first season and 7 last season.

I think he will play a big part in our attack, and, for some strange reason, I believe he will score 10 - 15 goals.
...being optimistic.
i agree, he will play more often
maybe but he should concentrate on passing more
Nani has grown already. he has the balls to say he'll stay and fight to be number 1 choice at United, rather than take the easy way out and move to a lower league club, like Liverpool, etc. I think, if he stays fit, that he will enjoy a full season, adding balance with Valncia on the other wing. If he starts on the left, of course, he'll take chances to shoot, cutting inside onto his right. I can see him getting into doubel figures this season.
I think he is maturing and does bring other players into the game.
(15-08-2009, 03:44 PM)blah_united Wrote: How many goals do you think he will get this season, considering the fact that he got about 4 in his first season and 7 last season.

I think he will play a big part in our attack, and, for some strange reason, I believe he will score 10 - 15 goals.
He should get more than last season, but he has been unlucky at times not to score.
Cracking free-kick v Wigan. Used his brain to dink the ball over the wall, rather than try to blast it through. he knows he's not Ronny and did his own thing.
Not a bad celebration, either!!
he does the celebration so quick that the cameras can't keep up with it!