Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nani's advisors told to find him a new club !
lol of shelburn haha
I think that's great, tbh. If they are local boys, then they are good to support grass roots football. I used to watch my local team, who play in the Blue Square South. It gets you out for a wee while, eh?
give him till next summer at least
he had enfuf time he takes to much out of the ball!

Shame we didn't get to see it too often.

[Image: naniflipping.jpg]
sorry mate ut thats just horse shite!!! he's crap! he dosnt celbrate he barly scores so when he dose he make most of it!

NANI is gone¬!
yep nani has had too many chances to impress the boss and he hasnt cme up with the goods so i think it wuld be right if he leaves obertan will replace him
This is interesting. Nani is still an United player. I agree that we haven't seen the best of him and he did promise so much. Negative talk from the paying fans I guess, is OK, but outside of the ground, why not try to encourage and support our players?

I think that we have been spoilt for too long with the likes of Cantona, Beckham and Ronaldo. Now we have a different team with a different dynamic and we should try to be positive, especially leading up to a match.

Fair enough, after a game, we are free to vent our frustrations, etc. but I would prefer a build up to be more positive.

Nani is a good player, who has played through injury. He has not played for United since his return from injury, so how can we judge him? I think he has this season to prove himself, but let's try to get behind EVERY player in a red shirt, eh guys.
Its bizarre...he gets rave reviews when playing for Portugal but is absolutely crap when he puts on a utd shirt. My only concern is that he will be another Forlan and turn into a star performer at another team....then again probably not much chance of that !!!
agree totally!!!!