Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nani's advisors told to find him a new club !
Couldn't agree more, I think Nani has crossed the line. Remarks in the Sun dont help him. Obertan looks better even the few games he'splayed

(15-11-2009, 06:16 PM)ManFromTheDailyMail Wrote: The Sunday Mirror claims that Sir Alex has told Nani's advisors to find him a new club. I for one wouldnt be suprised at all, my faith and belief that he's going to be a success here has gone. He's a good player (sometimes) but we need better.
he's a bitch lol. obertan is WAYYY beter ehhh
Not sure about wayy better. He is a talent, for sure, but he, too, needs games. He has a trick or two, but only time will tell. You can't tell from the small amount of time Gabby has had on pitch.
didnt see any sign of him this weekend, lol
He was probably writing a strongly-worded letter to donlerz, thanking him for his support, lol!!
i would say his days at the club are numbered

THE FUTURES BRIGHT, THE FUTURES OBERTAN
They may be, but I don't think it comes down to ability alone. The problem will be that he has spoken to the press. Think Stam, Keane, Van Nistelrooy, Beckham, Kanchelskis, etc. and there is a bit of a precedent set with going against the gaffer.
yea if they anger the boss, then thats it
If i was nani id post myself to afghanistan right now. hes been s**t and had all the chances he needed. bad mouthing the gaffer is a no no.
is he injured at thee minute havent seen him feature in a while