Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Users Introduce Here
NAME:Chris 'Mancar00n' Leonard
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:Surfing
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:31
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:150+
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:When I was about 5 my dad (a city fan) got a job working for SHARP (old sponsors). He used to get comp tickets for most home games so he'd take me and we'd sit in C stand. I fell in love with Old Trafford when we played Barca in the cup winners and beat them 3-0, Robson (my hero) scored twice, perfect.

THERES ONLY ONE UNITED.
NAME: Andy Ryan
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US: Rivals website
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED: 42
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD: 25-30
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED: My Dad and all his family from Hulme, are United fans obviously, and were lucky enough to see the Busby Babes in the late '50's. I had no other option growing up thank God.
NAME: Keith Miller
LOCATIONBig Grinhaka, Bangladesh
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:My friend is the owner!
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:Since I was 4 or 5
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:I just don't know! I've been supporting United all my life, but I don't know the reason for doing so!
(07-03-2009, 07:56 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: All New Users Please Write Here Before You start posting.
Start with,

NAME:RivaldoTongue
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:on Bebo
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:about 10Huh
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:+100
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:Man Utd-BEST!!!Heart

One More Thing,
DON'T SAY MAN U EVER
NAME: RON PAVEY. AGE: 40 SOMETHING. LOCATION: WALES. HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US: GOT TO NO OFF SOMEONES BLOG. YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:32YRS TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD: GOD SO MANY I CANT REMEMBER. REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:FIRST WENT WHEN I WAS 15 AINT STOPPED SINCE WAS A SEASON TICKET HOLDER FOR 10YRS,NOT NOW THOUGH GOT TO DEAR.
NAME: Daz
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US: Justin.tv links
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED: since i can remember
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD: more than i can remember, try every home game.
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED: Family from Manchester, Salford side, but moved around due to dad being in forces, he now lives back in the area with a couple of season tickets so lucky to get to OT when i can afford to travel up there. The History of the club is amazing and from the tragedy of Munich to rebuild and be the first english club to win European Cup to what Fergie is achieving now, just awesome.
NAME:wrighty
LOCATIONConfusedomerset
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:on Bebo
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITEDConfusedince i was little Smile
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:0
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:Man Utd-BEST!!!
Rich here from Canada.
Aged 58,
Followed United since 1962,a looong time!
Been to Old Trafford lots of times.
Found your site searching the web.
NAME: ROB
BEEN SUPPORTING SINCE I GOT SOME SENSE: (1989) LOL

I SUPPORT THEM COZ THEY ARE THE BEST THING TO WATCH & COULDN'T IMAGINE SUPPORTIN ANYONE ELSE. NO ONE HAS THE SAME CLASS. IF IT WEREN'T FOR THE REDS I WOULDN'T SUPPORT ANYONE.
NAME:oki
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US: through justin tv
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITEDConfusedince i was young
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:0
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED: cos they always have an strong squad any play best football.. btw , i am from another Manutd forum... nice to noe u guys out here...