Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Years Resolutions
Any of you making any this year, i havent decided yet what to do, go off the drink till paddys day will be one
ya Sad

ill murder ma Girl's Dad........
Then ill Marry her <3...

plz god help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... ple Sad
(07-12-2009, 01:37 PM)Vazza Wrote: ya Sad

Then ill Marry her <3...

WHAT THE F**K
(07-12-2009, 01:45 PM)andyc09lad Wrote:
(07-12-2009, 01:37 PM)Vazza Wrote: ya Sad

Then ill Marry her <3...

WHAT THE F**K

????
i mean i have to marry her......,lot of troubles ter to face before tat....
her Dad is physc.......,in ma place only arrange marrige allowed.... Sad
hope next year every thing will be happen Smile
alright, i didnt know what kind of a rant you were on there
I thought he'd been on something, lol! Look out for the knock at the door Vazza!
think i might stop smoking... but i like gredn too much so maybe sack that one... erm... dunno then
Well ive already made a few and im sticking by them as i had a health scare about a month and a half ago and thats to stop drinking as much. eat more healthily definitely join a gym when my health improves cuz ive been off work with this that and the other recently and i just wanna do the right things in order to get myself right.
Good man. I tend not to make resolutions, but this past year, I too have had a little health scare, so I have changed my eating habits to more fresh fruit and veg and more home-cooked food, too. It's much tastier than all the pre-prepared or ready meals!
I try to walk a lot more - not into jogging - just to get the blood flowing, really. I am not a big drinker anyway and gave up the fags about 5 years ago now.
I think I'll just carry on as I am, trying to keep reasonably fit, while still having a good time.
I do a physical job anyway involves walking and being outside so i need to be up to scratch to do the job and if ur ill theres not much u can do. I woulda just drank socially at weekends but when u dont drink during the week u tend to go on a mad 1 and therefore do yourself no favours. Although im off work at the moment recovering from minor surgery so i hope to be better in time to go back to work a week before christmas.