Watch Man Utd vs Burnley Live Stream

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O'Shea out for the season. Or not??
Let's hope so. It looks promising.
More word from O'Shea

O'Shea itching to return
Red Devils utility man will not rush comeback

Manchester United utility man John O'Shea is itching to return to action, but concedes he will not rush his comeback.

The 28-year-old has been on the sidelines since November after suffering complications in his recover from a dead leg.

It had been suggested O'Shea could miss the remainder of the season, something the Republic of Ireland ace was quick play down.

United's long-serving utility man is pleased with how the injury is recovering, but is against putting a timescale on his comeback.

"It is progressing very well," he said.

"I have been doing some running on the water treadmill and the normal treadmill and I have not had any setbacks yet.

Improvement

"The strength is improving. It is nearly 85% in my right leg. Once it is over 90 and nudging up towards 95 it is all systems go.

"But I am not going to set myself a target because it just adds to the speculation."

O'Shea has now missed three months of action for the Premier League champions and cannot wait to get back on the pitch and help his team-mates.

"I am itching to get back," he continued. "It is hugely frustrating.

"Once you see the Champions League starting back up you know that is the business end of the season starting up.

"You have to be careful when you are injured not to force yourself to come back too soon and get injured again."

source: skysports.com
Good, positive news. We all wish him well and he will be a massive bonus when he is fit again.
Yeah hope he manages to return before the season is over. Quality player he is.
He might have given extra options for the back 4 today?
Oh yeah most definitely I feel.
oshea better tan wes in CB Sad
i thnk evans doing all sort of non sence .... to make SAF to kick him out to play for his country Big Grin .. so he will miss carling cup