Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official FIFA10 PS3 League
(27-11-2009, 03:58 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: lol no bother m8 don't be chicken to play me I play as spurs all the time as I find it to easy playin as united haha

should get a few games going sunday then

Spurs are actually a strong side on FIFA. Huddlestone and Crouch are monsters! Defoe and Lennon, though, should be appearing somewhere near you in this year's panto, Snow White....
lol I don't play crouch though keane and defoe are better.
huddlestone is unreal in midfield and I went on a 15 game wining streak with spurs.

I am now 980th in the UK
And I am defo chicken, lol!!
ill give stevo ah game tonight if he feels lucky Wink
I will join on Christmas or after Christmas.
ill play centre mid or up fount
yea ill play you later
pttf you will lose to me later . lol
o yea donlerz barca 3-o juve noucamp

noucamp99 played well
What's with the headset? I have got one, but never use it on FIFA. You sound like you're drowning, lol! I can just about hear what you're saying.

I am thinking of selling FIFA 10. It is really frustrating. All you need to do (if you can do it, unlike me) is break towards goal, wait for the keeper to come out, which he always will, and chip him. No fun in that. or, do the same and use square pass to always score. Really, it is not as good as FIFA 09. I feel conned that it hasn't stepped up.
The defending is awful, too. The players have the turning circle of the Titanic and cannot defend a decent run.
When you lose the ball in a sliding tackle, the player then runs AWAY from the ball.

I honestly can't see me putting up with this much longer. I am getting fed up with losing all the time when I feel cheated by the game.

Yes, donlerz is a good player and it isn't sour grapes. It's a fact. It happens whoever I play against and I am just not enjoying this game. I lost at 09, too, but it seemed that was more due to my lack of skill. This seems to be down to the gameplay.

Is it just me?