Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Owen for United!!!!!
For me owen has always proved he aand he is a proven goal scorer an any level but then i would love to see him score a winner against the scouse twats infront of the kop LEGENDARY!!!!!! Big Grin
Owen will became a legend in man utd...he will prove the rest of world wrong hahaha....
he needs to have a hair cut
Can't see what that has to do with the goals he'll score, lol! So long as he gets a hat-trick each time we play the scousers, that'll do me. Can you imagine, a hat-trick in front of the Kop.....
have you noticed that Fergie never lets go of his targets? the only ones I can think of on the top of my head are Berbatov and Owen. They are quite old and the manager wnted themfrom when they were wonderkids. So expect Benzema coming in 7 years!!!
he'll be ok...10-15 goals
his finishing has been quite poor in recent matchs, but was on fire in pre-season...another great move buy Fergie!
I'm looking forward to seeing Owen this season. Well done Sir Alex, a shrewd move!
SAF hasn't been the most successful manager in history by getting it wrong. Sometimes, we might question why he sends out certain formations, leaves out our favourite players, doesn't go for it against lesser opposition, but hey, he ain't done bad, has he. Owen will do the business for us, once he gets back to the Premiership pace. Remember, he was with a rubbish side last year and didn't get games under his belt, so his fitness will be slightly lacking.