Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petition to the Management of Manchester United
Manchester United is still a work in progress, its history speaks for itself but what about its future?

We have so many conflicting reports, quite honestly, no one is really sure.

Our suggestion is to call the management to account on the future prospects of the Club, to find out how the debt will be managed and what are the plans to remove this completely, allowing us once again, not just financial freedom but also removing any worries and concerns that we the fans have right now.

Most of us are not financial people but everyday people going about their business, we don't want to hear facts and figures thrown at us, just to try and blind us with yet more confusion.

We just want simple things explained in simple ways, so that everyone can understand what is going on but more to the point, we want guarantees now, not useless talk.

We the fans suggest that representatives of both Manchester United Football Club and its various fan groups and supporters clubs,meet with the intention of clearing any doubts of what will happen in the coming years, so we can see a plan has been put together, to remove burdens from the Club and thereby giving us all peace of mind.

All the fans want to do is concentrate on their great Club, watching them play beautiful football week in and week out,not have to sit and worry, will United make it through yet another financial year?

We have a really proud history at OUR club and it is the fans who have helped to make that history also, we both need each other in lots of ways, so lets not fight but Unite in this common goal and take Manchester United into the next 100 years.

If you agree please sign the petition and lets try and make them hear us, it costs nothing other than your time and you could be helping us all find a solution to this ongoing problem.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/red-army/

People might say, what's the point?
We have to try right? Afterall its OUR CLUB as well.

If you agree please forward this onto all your United friends and contacts.

Many thanks.
signed there,

my post was " As a member of a utd fan forum, we the fans deserve to know the full story on whats going on at the club."

noticed steves post too
(20-02-2010, 01:07 AM)andrewcmufc Wrote: signed there,

my post was " As a member of a utd fan forum, we the fans deserve to know the full story on whats going on at the club."

noticed steves post too

Thanks my friend much appreciated, i did see your name there, cheers for that.
Signed, too. Added similar to Andy's words. Let's see if anything comes of it, but better than sitting on our backsides, waiting, letting others do it all.
(20-02-2010, 11:03 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: Signed, too. Added similar to Andy's words. Let's see if anything comes of it, but better than sitting on our backsides, waiting, letting others do it all.

Thank you
lets hope this gets some attention
(20-02-2010, 01:07 AM)andrewcmufc Wrote: noticed steves post too

lol any little plug is a good plug for the site
(20-02-2010, 11:06 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote:
(20-02-2010, 01:07 AM)andrewcmufc Wrote: noticed steves post too

lol any little plug is a good plug for the site

I hear you. Sig #160.
Just signed there. Hopefully we'l get this great club back to where it was before this american mess started!!