Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Re: The BIG transfer chest!
I've seen a few reports on him. He has made the step up from Academy/youth/reserves so well. I think he could be a keeper. I mean we keep him, not put him in goal!
HAHA MAYBE HE COULD BE VDS REPLACEMENT! HIM AND LANDSBURY FROM THE ARSE ARE TEARING THE CHAMPIONSHIP APART!
Van De Vaart
Schnieder
David Villa
Tom Huddlestone

That would make me happy . Probably have change from 100M as well
LIKE THE TOP 3, TOM HUDDLESTONE NOT SURE ABOUT THO, WHO WOULD HE GET IN INFRONT OF????
Hmm, we have quite a few midfielders at the mo, so not sure, either.
id love to see sneijder in a united shirt he's the next paul scholes! can unlock a defence picking that killer pass or finish from outside the box!
Linked with Zidan now it seems

Zidan in Premiership link
Man Utd, Arsenal and Barcelona want Egyptian, says player's father

The father of Borussia Dortmund forward Mohamed Zidan claims his son has been targeted by a number of top European sides.

The Egypt international impressed again at this year's African Cup of Nations as his country won the competition for the third consecutive time last month.

The 28-year-old's form has put him in the spotlight once more, with his father Abdullah adamant a deal with a top European club may be struck this summer.

"There are clubs like Arsenal, Barcelona and Manchester United that have asked his agent about Mohamed," said Abdullah Zidan told Egyptian station Dream TV.

"Mohamed has a contract at Dortmund until 2012, but he has a clause allowing him to leave the club at the end of the season for a certain amount of money."

Dortmund are Zidan's fourth German club and the playmaker has grabbed two Bundesliga goals in 16 appearances this season.

Zidan, who has 33 international caps, netted seven times in 29 games in the previous season - his first at Signal Iduna Park.

source: skysports.com
2 GOALS IN 16 IN GERMANY?? not great form and 7 in 29 is hardly top striker form either!
Personally i would put Huddlestone ahead of Carrick , Anderson , Scholes in the centre of our midfield , he is a superb midfielder , passes the ball well and retains possesion . put Schnieder in front of him and Fletcher alongside and we would have a superb midfield . Obviously we would then be playing an attacking 4-5-1 formation with Three central midfielders releasing two wide attacking players (not out and out wingers !) and a poaching centre forward . Ideally Rooney , Villa and A.N.other . with two hard working supportive midfielders like Fletcher and Huddlestone this would allow Schnieder to push forward and do what he does best , potentially a diamond with the attacking players in the last third of the pitch . Simples
he has no pace and work ethic, yeah he can strike a ball extremely well but he isnt united material in my opinion!

ando is a much better prospect! and carrick is brilliant!