Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Re: The BIG transfer chest!
I couldn't have put that better if I tried!
rep point please!! lol my best post yet!
Already did it. Check it out!
Not really transfer news, but didn't want to start a new thread. Apparently VDS is likely to pen a new 1 year extension.

Quote:EDWIN van der Sar is close to committing himself to Manchester United for another 12 months by signing a new £4.7million contract.

Boss Sir Alex Ferguson has always insisted that there will be a deal on the table for his No1 keeper but it was up to Van der Sar when he wanted to sign it.Now, it looks like the Dutchman is ready to agree new terms which will see his weekly wage rise to around £90,000.

Van der Sar, 39, has never been happier at Old Trafford and wants to repay the club for the tremendous support they gave him when Annemarie fell ill.

Sources: here & here
Great news and will maybe, slow down the papers linking us with every keeper in the World!
Would love to see VDS stay on another season.
Another player off to PNE on loan it seems...

PNE land another United starlet
James seals Preston loan

Sir Alex Ferguson has allowed his son Darren to sign another his his starlets in the shape of Matt James.

The 18-year-old midfielder has signed a deal until the end of the season and will be registered on Tuesday when the window for emergency loans reopens in England.

James, whose younger brother Reece plays for Preston's youth side, is delighted to get his first taste of senior football.

"It's great coming from playing reserves to playing in the Championship, it's a massive step but I feel that I am ready for it and the manager and the management at Old Trafford feel that I am ready for it as well," said James.

"I am just looking to impress everyone at Manchester United and we will take it from there.

"It's been brilliant for me getting the chance to come here. It's a great club, great fanbase and it's a great club to be at for a young lad."

Preston boss Ferguson was pleased with the capture of his second United youngster, following on from Danny Welbeck's signing last month.

"He's one we have known about for a while, he's a good player, the lad's got great potential and the timing was right for him to get out and we've managed to nick in and get him quickly," he said.

"There were a couple of other Championship teams who had shown an interest in taking him but fortunately we have got him.

"He's a good passer, he's got plenty of energy, he's a good size for a young lad, he'll come into it tomorrow and we are looking forward to working with him.

"It's an area which I said we have needed to strengthen, we've got Richard Chaplow still injured so I am pleased to get him on board, he's a good one for us."

source: skysports.com
Good spot that man. I'll update players on loan. +rep point, methinks.
I STILL THINK FERGIE WILL LOOK TO BRING IN ANOTHER KEEPER NEXT YR VDS ISNT GETTING ANY YOUNGER AND I PERSONAL DONT THINK HES CONVINCED MY TK OR BF!
Yeah mayb sell foster but Kusack but in many sweet proformances this season Smile
Yeah Kuszczak should stay...sell Foster.