Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ronaldo In Porto
Hope Ronaldo can take the heat from the home support in Porto next week?We are going to need him at his best to progress?
(11-04-2009, 01:34 AM)red3636 Wrote: Hope Ronaldo can take the heat from the home support in Porto next week?We are going to need him at his best to progress?

yeah hope so ... he needs to step up to the plate in this one
yet another rumer about him going to real .. if he did .. what a step down from man u . he be a fool ..
I dont think Ronaldo is the most important player in Porto. Because if we not can have a better defense , I dont think we can win. but of course ronaldo is a important player, but if Rooney and fx. Tevez is good on the day we will win!!!! Wink Smile Exclamation
All You glory hunters Need To Forget about ronaldo he is not that important hes only a little twat

the defence is a lot more important

RONALDO WILL NOT SCORE IN PORTO
I agree our D is important n getting rio back is gr8 news to solidify our d but we also need raf or wes back at rb. I dont care who scores as long we win n advance to the semis. we need the whole team not jus 1 player.
Ronaldo will love it! i hope he scores coz i bet £20 with my mate he will score first. Hopefully Rio will be back for the rest of the season!
LOL after all that he scores the only goal