Watch Man Utd vs Burnley Live Stream

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tevez True Blue...with a dash of brown
(31-10-2009, 04:33 PM)Hyltz. Wrote:
(01-10-2009, 11:59 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: It is incredible that at 35 years young, CAN still work the wing, both in attack and working back. What a role model for the younger players, eh?

Well I think Sir Ryan should retire from football, spend more time with the family and concentrate on providing 'United' with lots more little Ryans, to assure our future.

As for 'The Headless Chicken', well I don't think he even deserves the space we're giving him on this forum.
We should just go about business, as usual, win some more 'Silverware' and leave him to wonder where he went wrong'.

what are you on about, giggsy wont retire untill he drops, he loves the game that much
(02-11-2009, 10:24 AM)andyc09lad Wrote:
(31-10-2009, 04:33 PM)Hyltz. Wrote:
(01-10-2009, 11:59 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: It is incredible that at 35 years young, CAN still work the wing, both in attack and working back. What a role model for the younger players, eh?
Well I think Sir Ryan should retire from football, spend more time with the family and concentrate on providing 'United' with lots more little Ryans, to assure our future.
what are you on about, giggsy wont retire untill he drops, he loves the game that much

andyc09lad:
, I see my sense of humour didn't transfer too well into print. Smile

I wuz 'avin a laff !!!
recently he purchased his huge poster dupilicate of him which placed in manchester for 10000 dollors....... Big Grin
Citeh commissioned the poster when he signed for them in the summer. He was so up himself that he ordered a copy of it, to hang in his house. Personally, it would be better to use it as bog paper to wipe my *rse on!
i woouldnt even use it for that
I'm pleased. Nothing personal, but I don't want you choosing my bog paper, lol!!!
lol
tevez is an arseh*le end of thread hahaha
Tevez,prefer to play with Wayne Rooney over Messi and Ronaldo

Source:goal.com/Tribalfootball