Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tevez expects to leave
Carlos Tevez has said he thinks he will leave Manchester United in the summer.

"I am very sad about this but I guess what I'm saying is goodbye," the striker told the News of the World.

"I don't think I'll be a United player next season. I've done everything I possibly can but they have never made me an offer or given me a contract.

"I have not been treated as a member of the family. The fans treat me like family but United have not signed me so they don't respect me as a footballer."

Tevez joined United in the 2007 close-season on a two-year loan deal which ends this summer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Really bad news for us and to be honest I think we should sell Berba and buy Tevez. The fans love Tevez and his game suits us more than Berbatov who slows down out tempo.

Tevez is probably my favourite United player but lets hope he does very well at his next club.
we have to keep tevez..fergie refused to comment on it 2day after to the game and gt reli pissed off wit d sky reporter wen e asked him bout it...tevez is clearly nt happy bout the situation lik..look at his celebration 2day..dat was directed at either david gill or fergie or both!!!
We need tevez he is up there just as good as Rooney and ronaldo

Berba on the other hand is lazy not hard working and never scores important goals
(10-05-2009, 09:10 PM)unitedman Wrote: We need tevez he is up there just as good as Rooney and ronaldo

Berba on the other hand is lazy not hard working and never scores important goals

I agree with you. Get rid of Berbe and keep Tevez. He's FAR more aggressive and a better footballer IMHO. I really hope Fergie makes the right decision and wants to keep him.
I hope we keep Tevez, he's a fantastic player and gives 110% every game!
dont wanna see tvez go but he deserves first team football .
i hope that we keep tevez because its great player and he is best player in hes country
and i love tevez and love to see hem we he play
so i hope that
Manchester United must not let him go to Manchester City, maybe Aston Villa, next to Carew?
I am really saddened by this.
not worth 30 mill tho Smile