Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
United Accept 80million for Ronaldo?Who will replace him?
United have accepted an offer of 80 million pounds for Christiano Ronaldo.It seems he has got his wish of going to Madrid?Who can we get in to re-place him?I hope we draw them in the champions league and knock them out!.His body language last season was terrible(thigh slapping,throwing his arms in the air) and his tantrum after being subsituted in the derby was a disgrace.Utd must have someone in mind to replace him?Valencia from Wigan perhaps?Ribery?We will all miss the goals he gets for us but the ball is in his court now.
Valencia, Ribery and Beenzema will replace him I reckon
that will ribery. ribery is not the same playet as ronaldo but he is fantstic with the ball and i think he will run more for the team than ronaldi!! Smile
but i still hope ronaldo will stay!!!!!!
(11-06-2009, 11:33 AM)lynggaard Wrote: but i still hope ronaldo will stay!!!!!!

Ronaldo will not stay mate lets face it it's over
well...dont forget...zoran tosic is possible up and coming...plus anderson and maybe nani this season will explode into prominence...

very interesting season ahead
good deal in my eyes valencia to become superstar
80 million way better than ronaldo
i think sergio aguero is a great player, we should sign him, but ronaldo was a great player for us, when he goes to real madrid, i dont think he will stand out as much, manchester have habits of creating worlds greatest players out of nothing. valencia will turn AWESOME!
oven..>? i dont think so he can replace him
i feel we go enough to fill his role but it would be nice to see another big name at united just not a big name flop
I dont think there will be any more signings despite the recent transfer of diouf