Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
United Accept 80million for Ronaldo?Who will replace him?
NO1 can replace ronaldo,ronaldo is ronaldo....
I THINK NOBODY...
zoran tosic
All footballers are irreplaceable because of their own individual skill and technique. Ronaldo is a player that he is now because, definitely, of his skills but mostly because of the way utd play. It's the style of the game the manager decides which gives players the potential to show on the feild. If he was still in Sporting, he would have been different, maybe holding the ball more than passing because that's the style of football in portugal but u can't do that in EPL, your legs will be in crutches by tackles.
No need for any more signings now.
A good squad to cover a 4-4-2 formation..
Valencia has been quality!
£80m was cheap...we should have been stubborn, holding out for £100m
I know...NOBODY!
After tonight's performance against Burnley nobody in the united squad! We were poor!

I watched the match in Helsinki (with 2 of the MUFC helsinki fans - another story - amazing where you can find reds) and we were very poor. We lacked pace and nip in the midfield although the passing improved after the break it never evolved into goals. We lacked the killer instinct and "that pass" to turn into a goal. Im worried. It always felt like Roon was working hard but several times he had to come deep to get the ball which I think is limiting his effectiveness. And can anyone tell me why Carrick took the pen. He took one in the charity shield and i thought it was for practice on the big stage. Fair enough - the charity shield means noubt! but he missed that too! Why when we have Roon-dog Millionare and Owen is Carrick taking it?
I agree,Rooney should be taking the pens!
Everyone has an off night and this was one of ours?
At least its early in the season and we have plenty of time and games to make up for it?
We have to, and will do better.