Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United Agree Terms For Mame Biram Diouf
very interesting signing looking forward to seeing him play fro us
I saw him play when I was in Norway..he stood out a lot. Hopefully he'll develope well at United.
I saw his videos on youtube...he has strenght and his fininshin reminds me of ole solskjaer..but i hope he can do well playing for ManUtd(seein Manucho go Flop) cause he certainly has potential..and in SAF we trust Smile
i hope this guy is another great find from sir alex
From what I've seen this lad has some talent, he's come into the next level over the past season and I'm looking forward to seeing him play for us.
This kid looks like a fox in the box, a similar player to Solskjaer (not that I want to put pressure on him as thats some act to follow). But his qualities looks very similar, he has great instinct finishing from what I seen on You Tube.

We had been looking at him for a while and only made the move because other clubs started making offers to Molde, which forced our hand Sir Alex said. Also its a cheap signing so could be another master stroke from Sir Alex.

Lets hope he becomes another legend like his fellow countryman.
when will his first game be?
looks ok, big, strong and powerfull give him a few years lets see what hes like.
my pal in france reckons still very very raw
not for this season anyway, let him settle an should be excitin for next year!
Another potential signed...good job SAF!