Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United Hunt Wolfsburg Striker
(08-12-2009, 07:44 AM)Vazza Wrote: is it ?

but he publicly said he really really wants to play for millan and he rushing his agent to make that happen

It is nothing to do with who player supports where they end up. So yes, it means nowt.

The fact that he has come out publicly to state he'd love to play for Milan doesn't mean much, either. When I was a kid, I wanted to play for United, lol! Just because he's reported to have said it just means he is trying to engineer a move away from Wolfsburg. If United, or any other club, come in with a good offer, I doubt he'd reject it out of hand.
(08-12-2009, 08:25 AM)dannyd14 Wrote: we have like 3 first team players 4 dis game lol! we hve an injury crisis Sad

Add your match thoughts in the thread, although I get why you posted it here, too.

Go to:
https://manutdpeople.com/Thread-Wolfsbur...6#pid15536
Maybe Dzeko's performance in the match may have fueled Fergie's interest again.
fergie sign him up fergie fergie sign him up lol
He looked OK. But then, he was paired up with Grafite and he was shocking! I think Dzecko could do a job in the PL.
but do we need another striker

rooney, berba, owen, macheda, wellbeck
Not after last night's performance. Owen eclipsed their strikers, scoring 3 good (great?) goals against a 'proper' defence!!
Ha yeah Owen was great...well to be honest I'd like to see Berba go and to bring in Dzeko.
(09-12-2009, 05:32 PM)friendorfoo Wrote: Ha yeah Owen was great...well to be honest I'd like to see Berba go and to bring in Dzeko.

all berba needs is someone to pass him the ball, his touch is amazing
Yeah but his touches are so rare, we need him to score goal on a consistent basis.
Cool I hope we get him and I am a Reserve Team Member.