Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United Legends V Bayern Munich Legends
Bryan Robson will lead the Manchester United Legends' team as they take on Bayern Munich All Stars at the Theatre of Dreams.

A whole host of legends are confirmed to play including Paul Scholes, Edwin van der Sar, Jaap Stam, Dwight Yorke, Andy Cole and Denis Irwin. The day includes plenty of pre-match entertainment too, with a live performance from boyband Union J, 2014 X Factor winner Ben Haenow and pop star Ella Eyre.

And why am I posting this news?? Well, once again, we have tickets for this charity game and have seats in the Sir Alex Ferguson stand. Not been to OT since the last Legends game (see https://manutdpeople.com/Thread-United-L...ht=legends )
[Image: _83650917_phillipneville18.png]

Quote:Phil Neville got a bit of a fright at Old Trafford on Sunday evening, where a Manchester United Legends team beat Bayern Munich All Stars 4-2 in an exhibition match. "Spot me on the left when the pyrotechnics were going off!" the former United defender wrote on Instagram. Mikael Silvestre is seemingly made of sterner stuff.

Source: BBC.co.uk

I have to admit, the fireworks that went off at the end WERE pretty loud and we were in the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand!! The Bayern players were ushered further and further back by the "stage managers" and you could see some of them were visibly affected, too.