Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
United Sign Valencia
he's a great player and soon to be a legend..
(30-06-2009, 11:03 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: Manchester United is delighted to announce that it has completed the signing of Antonio Valencia from Wigan on a four-year contract for an undisclosed fee.

The 23 year-old Ecuador international has played 34 times for his country, scoring four goals.

Sir Alex Ferguson said:

"Antonio is a player we have admired for some time now, having spent the last two years in the Premier League with Wigan. I am sure his pace and ability will make a significant contribution to the team."

Antonio Valencia said:

"Joining Manchester United is a dream come true for me. I have enjoyed my time at Wigan, but I am thrilled to have the chance to challenge for the biggest honours in club football here.

"Playing in front of 76,000 fans alongside players like Wayne Rooney, Rio Ferdinand and Ryan Giggs will be an amazing experience. I can’t wait to get started."

Great Player will prove a world beater with him plus nani on the other wing is very promising.
Can't wait to see him score amazing goals like he did for Wigan last season.
he is going to get rooney a lot of goals
Luis looks like he is settling into the side well and has done alright!
wwe have an overload of wingers now
We do and it's called strength in depth. Not sure if Giggsy can be classed as a winger now, though. So with Tosic, Nani and Valencia ready to do the business out wide, with Wellbeck another possibility, we'll be OK. Ronaldo who, lol??
yea he has really setteled into the squad well and looks promising on the wing
Not going to score many goals but hopefully will end up at the top of the assists chart at the end of the season.
his ability to cross the ball into the area is great. he's also quick which is great, now we will have two very quick players on each side of the wings Wink if we play Nani and Valencia most of the time now we'd be a even a better team without ronaldo.