Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United's Best Season
When do you think United had the best season of all time?
Maybe when Cristiano Ronaldo was there? They won a lot in that time, and the team was great, Ferguson really did shine in those years, victory after victory.
Whilst I believe that Manchester United plays great every season, I think that their best season, as far as my memory can remember, was when they won the treble. God, that was one of the best years ever. I honestly hope we would be able to repeat such feat this season.
(06-11-2013, 03:49 AM)themarksquared Wrote: Whilst I believe that Manchester United plays great every season, I think that their best season, as far as my memory can remember, was when they won the treble. God, that was one of the best years ever. I honestly hope we would be able to repeat such feat this season.

We can hope! It's not impossible!
United does have a great team and can pull it off, let's have a little faith. Smile
The season we won the treble I guess. My personal favorite was the one where we VDS won us the Champions League. The commentator screaming that the champions of England are now the Champions of Europe was awesome.
(06-11-2013, 03:49 AM)themarksquared Wrote: Whilst I believe that Manchester United plays great every season, I think that their best season, as far as my memory can remember, was when they won the treble. God, that was one of the best years ever. I honestly hope we would be able to repeat such feat this season.
I agree winning the treble was there best year and it has never happened like that again and l don't think it will happen like that again, the competition is too fierce here at home and in the champions league.
I do believe either year that they won the champion's league was their most glorious!

Shame Cristiano Ronaldo will never return to old Trafford and play for the red devils.

He is pure magic to watch.

Just for these....

[Image: manchester_united_treble_trophies_premier_cup.jpg]
Shame I was just a kid who didn't watch football back then. This was probably THE moment for most Man Utd fans.