Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Reception Would You Give Tevez At Old Trafford?
Ha ha. That's funny. Keep up the efforts in winding up the bluenose. I see in the paper today that Toure reckons they'll clean up this season. Premier league and European Cup. Hmm, don't they need to be in it to have a chance??
Yes, applause for sparky the legend. Tevez is very likely to miss out on probably a hot reception. I doubt he'll even travel with the squad and watch from the stands. May be for the best, eh?
IDDDD BOOOO HIM AND SINGING ANTI TEVEZ SONGS ALL GAME HE DIDNT LOVE UNITED
I dont want to see him playing for them at O.T.It is still a bit of an open wound for me?
Lets hope he has a really shit season and it effects his form in the World Cup,comes out and says he wants to play in the Champions League before he is 40 and fucks off to Barca or Madrid.
It would give them far too much pleasure to see him play for them against us and if he did score they would be gloating forever more.
Dicks.
If he said sorry for the recent comments i may simply applaud, however if he keeps on thesame path may have to throw some poo!
(09-09-2009, 06:29 PM)blah_united Wrote: Huh
I would do nothing.
i would boo the bastard
According to the 'The Times Online' here the bill for Tevez slinking off to citeh is £47 million,
that was after he/Joorabchian reportedly turned down £40 Million from Real Madrid.

Add to that his estimated £7.5 Million annual salary and it would appear that SAF was right to let him 'do a runner' down the road.

Therefor, Tevez should be given the clap when he comes to us; for pulling off the great football 'rip off' of the century, Wink and look who fell for it. Citieh HAVE done themselves proud.

PS:
Question:
Just WHO ARE THEY ? - that all this money is going to.
(10-09-2009, 07:47 AM)andyc09lad Wrote: in fairness we cant say bad stuff about tevez, i know he left us and joined city bbut fergie had the chance to sign him and didnt use it and he got fed up, he won us a lot of games when he was with us especially against the wheel stealers at anfield in dec 07. fergie left him on the bench last year for a lot of games and that destroyed his morale so we cant really call him what donlerz was calling him

come on matee he bad mouthed fergie no one can ever doe that!
and saying if ferige started him we would of one the champo what aloud of crap!
we should make a bomfire and trow him on top haha ! fisnish his neck off!!!
oooo i hate him no one should ever mad mouth fergie!!!
id never spit at someone but i would to him!!!
he is a judas scum
tevez is a mercenary..a good player does not complain whether he is in first team or not, a good player is a team player, he sacrifices for the team and not whine about what should have beens. i used to love tevez but with his gesture after leaving man utd, i lost the respect i have for him.
(13-09-2009, 05:06 AM)unitedaretheteamforme Wrote: tevez is a mercenary..a good player does not complain whether he is in first team or not, a good player is a team player, he sacrifices for the team and not whine about what should have beens. i used to love tevez but with his gesture after leaving man utd, i lost the respect i have for him.

wel i loved him the year before last didnt care about him last year wanted him to go!
and the way he came on and scored something and his celabration the fergie was not right he is a little city twat!

burn in hell tevez