Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Reception Would You Give Tevez At Old Trafford?
(09-09-2009, 06:29 PM)blah_united Wrote: Huh
i would not give him the satisfaction of letting him think he has got my attention, by ignoring him, this gives him no importance, afterall he is yesterdays man and a city employee to boot.
Tevez is a traitor and a scumbag, he has to realise that he is playing for one of the best teams in the world, tevez is simply not good enough to play in the manchester united XI every time, if he was that good he would of been snapped up by real madrid or even another club, but city? how low and pathetic.
Think that Everyone should just Laugh every time he touches the ball (If He Plays)...No jeering or abuse just a belly aching laugh...He's just a bloody clown...
just ignore him he went down a lot in my estimation when he slagged off SAF
he will be booed as he left under somewhat of a cloud, unlike ronaldo who will receive a differant reception totally on any return to OT, the two deals were totally different hell we all knew the ronaldo one was coming but CR joined a boy and left a man i for one would welcome CR back into the team in several years time like we have in the past ala sparky hughes but tevez sadly for all his hard work and endeavors when he donned the red shirt has not shown the same respect and admiration to united and us fans as CR has done and always did when a red devil
(15-09-2009, 03:58 PM)peturley Wrote: just ignore him he went down a lot in my estimation when he slagged off SAF

exactly a huge part of my point no respect no class he can expect no less than booing
boo him.
I would neither boo nor applaud tevez tbh. I mean he's already at City, so to boo him would just degrade him further.
[quote='blah_united' pid='8221' dateline='1252520958']
Huh
[/quote

personally i would say Tevez was a fool for listening to his agent and going to simply who paid the most money . I think he will regret joining Citeh and be asking for a transfer next summer . He was a crowd pleaser at OT but the new Maradona ? i think not
You must clap for him after all he gave everything he had on the grass and he never let his contract talks affect his play. Great player. Plus, we did sign Owen this summer, which is the ultimate traitor move in the league and how hypocritical if we are angered if he gets abused on his return to anfield.
I'd be very surprised if we ever see Tevez at O.T
playing? for city