Poll: Will Mourinho finish in top of Manchester United?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's after Fergie?
(11-03-2009, 12:52 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: Who Do you want to see in charge after Fergie?

well hate to say it but i think jo moriniho will take his place, but you never know with fergie saying it might not got for another 3 yrs.
steve bruch has done wonders for wigan but could he cut it in the top 4??? we need some 1 who has been in the top 4 and has a keen eye on tallent. i couldnt realy say who id like its to close.
MARTIN O NEILL HES BRILL LOOK AT THE WORK HE DONE WITH LESTER CITY,CELTIC AND NOW VILLA AND HES NOT A MONEY GRABBER LIKE THE(JOSE)
A tough act to follow! There arent many people who would be half as good never mind on his level. Maybe Queiroz. Lol someone said earlier and I have to agree Cantona would be very funny!!! Theyed be scared to loose!!!!
David Moyes
Martin O'neil and Steve Bruce are fantastic prospects,even young Darren Ferguson, but..........

........to follow SAF is going to be a massive,massive job,the worlds media scrutinisin every small decision,its going to take big broad shoulders, someone with a massive ego, someone who'l handle the gutter press, as much as i hate to say it, and i do hate saying it, its got to be Mouhrino.
He obviously wants it,he hasnt stopped kissin a**e all this season.
But lets all hope SAF carries on a while yet!!
Mouriniho wouldnt manage utd after chelsc. o'neil perhaps?
Jose Mourinho not my favotite person but a real go getter.
maybe Don Shula. Oh wait wrong sport. Absolutely has to be a MANCHESTER former player. Have to be able to handle the media and the heat that comes with managing the biggest team in the world. Must be a players coach also.
mourinhio is the best option for me