Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Why We Don't Say Man U
I even dislike writing that term here! Weird, isn't it. I s'pose if we put it in ' ', then we're quoting and can use it here as an example, but defo not in daily life!!
(17-03-2009, 07:11 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: "ManU ManU went on a plane ManU ManU never came back again"

and..

"ManU Never Intended Coming Home" (if you combine the first letter of each word you get the word "munich").

That is really horrible... eaven if I would be a liverpool or some else club fan I never would sing something like that.... that is really bad.
I still hear it on TalkSPORT. Especially Darren Gough. Still, he's a Yorkshireman, so we shouldn't expect much more, eh? So annoying, though.
espn also have us down on the score bar as man u, really annoying
I hadn't seen that. I was thinking about contacting TalkSPORT with a copy of the 1st post in this thread. Maybe do the same with ESPN.
yea that might stop them
I doubt it would stop them, but at least, then, we could say we've told them and they now, should know better. I don't believe there is any malice intended and it is just lack of knowledge. I mean, look at the numbers of fans who have come on here and didn't know it.
i always said United.
yea me2!
I've had to edit another post today! I wish newbies that didn't know would have a look around before they post. Well done, of course, to those who already know or do come and have a look around!