Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Would Ronaldo Be Welcomed at Old Trafford
After the frosty reception that Carlos Teves got at Old Trafford in the derby.
What kind of reception do you think that Ronnie would get when he walks out at the Theatre of Dreams?
I personally would give him a great welcome for so many great memories and great goals he scored for us.
He was always going to go at some stage and i would say team spirit has improved since he has left but it is highly likely that one day he will play against us and i wonder how he will be recieved.
glad you brought this up.look if every here played for real madrid since they were 17 till 24 and they saported man utd and david gill offerd you 80 million what would you do?
ronaldo might of been the best player ever and we can stand up proud and say yea we made him! ! !
He is one of the greatest talents the World has seen. We were fortunate that SAF acted on the players' recommendation to buy him. We had so many great times with him. He won everything in the English game, so it is truly understandable that he went to pursue his boyhood dream of playing for Real Madrid. OK, so the transfer saga dragged on for over a year and their chase for him was outisde the rules, but at the end of the day, can you blame him?
Hey, at least he didn't go to citeh? He's no Judas in my eyes, especially after the reports this morning...(cue link to my thread)
https://manutdpeople.com/Thread-World-s-...United-Fan
Totally agree with you Noucamp99.I dont miss the thigh slapping and the tantrums but he was a great player for us,of that there can be no doubt.
i was slaged for saying he was the best player ever by a united fan the other day because he felt best was but the speed of the game has improved to he is better but geourge best does look better when you look at how he made thing's look soo easy!

iv a geroge best 5 pound note !
I've got a Scholes £20, somewhere.

Best and Ronaldo in their prime, both pulling on the red shirt. Oh stuff of dreams!!
Ronaldo was a miserable idiot who's prima donna attitude upset the whole team - he should have been sold last season
(26-09-2009, 10:10 AM)scrubbz Wrote: dont understand why people were booing tevez, he wasnt wanted by the manager as far as i could see.

people keep saying he wasn't important to us...then why was he important enoug to be booed throughout the match?
I would love him to come back, but when ronaldo was here, everything went through him.
Yeah he would be