Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your personal message to City fans !
To Garry Cook, especially:

WHEN you go to Wembley, make sure you listen to what your guide tells you. I hear it's really interesting!!!!

[Image: m590024_Wembley_Tour_160]
Message for trevorlawrence, too, who is a member on here!!!

So, Trevor. What do you have to say now? If our time is up, then I enjoy this feeling of sadness and emptiness I'm feeling this morning!!! We're just not ready to stand aside for your team. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(He said in Beckham says what we all know thread: As much as you and many others want it to be, your time like those before you is up. You had a good run but the game has changed now and it's Manchesters turn to rule. Come on city)
A little reminder...

[Image: 2ytnp68.jpg]
And a final one from me....

[Image: 610x.jpg]
34 years! and STILL counting!
(28-01-2010, 07:21 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: To Garry Cook, especially:

WHEN you go to Wembley, make sure you listen to what your guide tells you. I hear it's really interesting!!!!

[Image: m590024_Wembley_Tour_160]

lol love that
Richest club in the country; Its a pity you cant buy trophies, you have to win them
Question, lads and lasses. Do you think that the crowd behind the goal are ALL United fans? Take a look at the two lads I've ringed. They don't seem to share the same, shall we say, enthusiasm as those around them? Thoughts....?

[Image: 212adjq.jpg]

Just look at all the other faces and expressions...
LMAO haha how did you ring that mate
happens all the time m8. They have no united kit or scarf or anything there well Shittys.

I love that picture do great to look at all the fans and how they felt.