Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your personal message to City fans !
Just to get this going again!

There's only 1 Stoke City, lol!

We're going to Wembley, We're going to Wembley, You're not, You're not!

34 years, 34 years
(31-01-2010, 01:21 AM)gaza Wrote: :lol:
http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=159647&start=740

That link is worth a rep point too ive just spent the last 20 mins reading the bitters posts and i cant stop laughing loooool " Oh well we will win the FA cup instead " looooooooooooool nice one stoke Wink what did suprise me tho they hate man utd nearly as much as i hate the bitter twisted scumbag blue b****ds The site should be renamed Blue Spoon . Still A god dam shame tevez was allowed to go there im trying to dislike him but i can't .
ha they could have just handed us 4 in a row
I bet they were all mid-celebration and then realised what their win meant! It all went very quiet, lol!
Do you remember this, blue noses? Nah, most of you weren't even born when you last won anything, lol!

[Image: carling-cup-goals.jpg]

We've got our trophy back!
hahahhahahahha ... shitty fans can Hang right now by seeing ths
Noisy neighbours. Want a dust sheet for your trophy cabinet? Unless it was already sold on E-Bay? It's not like you've had a need for it, is there?
By the way, thanks to our friends at mufcinfo, there is a new picture for our noisy neighbours to look at!

[Image: 2efjms7.jpg]
WEMBER-LEY WEMBER-LEY
THAT FAMOUS PLACE IN LONDON
MAN CITY WILL NEVER SEE
WEMBER-LEY, WEMBER-LEY
(02-03-2010, 07:25 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: By the way, thanks to our friends at mufcinfo, there is a new picture for our noisy neighbours to look at!

[Image: 2efjms7.jpg]

Would be cool if u could post this on blue spoon forum Wink