Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best time to arrive to see players
hi good folks
got a friend travelling over from Ireland with his two young boys to watch game on Sunday.  His lads would like to see players arriving. Ive never been at OT earlier than 10 mins before kick off so wouldn't know what time to advise him to get there.  any suggestions?
I think about 90 minutes to 2 hours before kick off, but not sure, as not been up for some time myself.

And to see them arrive your friend would have to be at the south-west corner of the ground - near to the footbridge that goes over the railway. Quite often the buses park right by the entrance so you might only get a quick sight of the players, as they park their cars there, go to the hotel and then ferried back by bus, I think
(17-02-2023, 09:35 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: I think about 90 minutes to 2 hours before kick off, but not sure, as not been up for some time myself.

And to see them arrive your friend would have to be at the south-west corner of the ground - near to the footbridge that goes over the railway. Quite often the buses park right by the entrance so you might only get a quick sight of the players, as they park their cars there, go to the hotel and then ferried back by bus, I think

cheers Nou