Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
michael owen
michael owen would become a star, i believe because i believe SAF Smile)
Hoping for big things
yeah..his finishing is still lethal as we could see in pre season,just need someone to feed him like valencia and he'll score lots of goals
Rooney should get it but he might not want it.
SAF knows Owen need the vote of confidence to get back on his feet. What better way to bestow him with the Number 7 shirt. He is gonna be his old goal-poaching self this season with the quality around him. Sorry Newcastle United because that's a fact.
(20-07-2009, 12:48 PM)WhatALegend Wrote: He shouldn't have number 7.....but maybe he will change our minds.
he can but only if he stay fit
Honestly i don`t think this should have been rushed. I think we should have waited til next summer when we will know more about the development of Iljaic and Petrucci. I think at least Iljaic will make the cutt and he could be a great nummber 7.
(05-08-2009, 06:21 PM)tmhk Wrote: Rooney should get it but he might not want it.

rooneys not the number 7 type, if you know what I mean. 25 seems a good number for Valencia, but I think that would have suited Owen better; I still haven't gotten used to him wearing the number 7 shirt.

By the way, I think Macheda's shirt number should be updated.
valencia wouldnt be a good candidate for the number 7 because all the press would only be comparing him to ronaldo, and could ruin his head of he dosent perform like the portugese, it suited owen better.
maybe, only time will tell...