Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
serbian swoop
Krasic eyes Premier League move
CSKA Moscow's Milos Krasic is set for a January move to the Barclays Premier League. The £9million-rated Serbia playmaker caught the eye of Sir Alex Ferguson in two impressive Champions League performances against Manchester United. But Manchester City, Arsenal and Chelsea also sent scouts to watch him during CSKA's 3-3 draw at Old Trafford last month. CSKA president Yevgeny Giner says he will not stand in the way of Krasic moving on to bigger and better things. And the 25-year-old's agent says England is the most likely destination for a player who has also attracted interest from Real Madrid and AC Milan. "I think that if Krasic leaves CSKA in January, he is 90 per cent likely to go to England,'"said agent Dejan Joksimovic. "Manchester United? There are three or four big English clubs, with important financial resources, interested in him."
Ashley Gray, Daily Mail

Wednesday's papers contains widespread coverage of United's comfortable Carling Cup victory over Spurs, with double-goalscorer Darron Gibson hogging headlines such as 'Two Ronnies' (The Sun) and 'Gibson goes to the top of the class' (Daily Mail)

The Sun reports that West Ham fear striker Carlton Cole will be out for months with knee ligament damage, ruling him out of this weekend's clash with United at Upton Park.

Meanwhile, Manchester City's Carlos Tevez insists Wayne Rooney, rather than Ballon d'Or winner Lionel Messi, is the best player he has played with. "The one I like the most is Rooney," says the Argentine. "He has everything. He’s very complete."

source : manutd.com
(02-12-2009, 07:37 PM)donlerz Wrote: Meanwhile, Manchester City's Carlos Tevez insists Wayne Rooney, rather than Ballon d'Or winner Lionel Messi, is the best player he has played with. "The one I like the most is Rooney," says the Argentine. "He has everything. He’s very complete."
source : manutd.com

So what, Tevez? You think your opinion counts for anything? you're just a money grabbing whore and we don't give a monkeys what you think!

....and breathe! I feel better for that, lol!
i reckon that hes tyring to get a few more utd fans to like him again,

GUESS WHAT CARLOS

IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN
There isn't enough money in the World to do that. Once a Judas, always a Judas!!!
id say ye no how much i HATE tevez so i dont think i need to express my self
(03-12-2009, 04:05 PM)donlerz Wrote: id say ye no how much i HATE tevez so i dont think i need to express my self

WOW!! Very restrained. Good on you.
Ha yeah he's trying to get United players on his side...not gonna happen Tevez!
(06-12-2009, 05:48 PM)friendorfoo Wrote: Ha yeah he's trying to get United players on his side...not gonna happen Tevez!

ha after saturday id say he is definatly trying to win us bk lol
carlos the money grabbing whore is just tryna win the united fans over witch it wont happen
(07-12-2009, 08:37 AM)dannyd14 Wrote: carlos the money grabbing whore is just tryna win the united fans over witch it wont happen

lol we know that, but a s long as he f***s up chelski we wont complain