Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats annoys me
hi guys as we all agre emufc is a fantastic club we have won a lot of silver wear but the thing that gets my back up is as your watching sky sports mufc is playing we make a slip up and the commantators go on and on really give us some hell with moaning about our team playing crap even if we are playing well seams like these sports channels hate us for being a good squad so we have made mistakes on both of our games but i can tell you we will be back and god help em when we are MUFC FOREVER
Lol that's the way though innit. When we lose a couple of games people come down on us like a fly attached to a sh*t , Fu*k the haters MUFC for life!
after all we have achieved jus this season and losing 2 games in a row i find it hard 2 not appreciate a team with that spirit its was only a blip
Not even United is perfect. We lose games. Big deal.

If we meet pool in the CL final, we will show them who's really in top form.
Look at chealsea and arsenal are they ever spoken about wen they loose no there too shit to be spoken bout
scousers
you win some, you lose some
(30-03-2009, 03:24 AM)BigblakBoss Wrote: after all we have achieved jus this season and losing 2 games in a row i find it hard 2 not appreciate a team with that spirit its was only a blip

what two games in a row did we lose this season?

its all abu isint it ( anyone but united)
I was trying to work that one out and was also going to add about ABUs. Beat me to it. Can't wait for the increase in ABCs - either Anyone But Chelsea or citeh - to jump on the bandwagon.

What annoys me? So-called supporters who leave matches 5 minutes early to beat the rush! Why not stay to the end to support your team, whether winning or losing? They put in the effort, so will 5 minutes delay to your journey make you that much difference? Tickets cost enough these days and of course, with United, anything can (and will) happen in the last minutes of any game.

The wheel stealers were at it last night and citeh fans were streaming out of middle eastlands on Saturday, although they were probably in a rush to see how United were doing, lol.

It happens at OT, too. Now I kind of get it, as there are some parents and kids that leave early, and there are nearly 80000 people in there, but the crowds do clear fairly quickly. Where have you got to be so urgently??

There. I'm happy it's off my chest now!
(25-08-2009, 11:40 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: I was trying to work that one out and was also going to add about ABUs. Beat me to it. Can't wait for the increase in ABCs - either Anyone But Chelsea or citeh - to jump on the bandwagon.

What annoys me? So-called supporters who leave matches 5 minutes early to beat the rush! Why not stay to the end to support your team, whether winning or losing? They put in the effort, so will 5 minutes delay to your journey make you that much difference? Tickets cost enough these days and of course, with United, anything can (and will) happen in the last minutes of any game.

The wheel stealers were at it last night and citeh fans were streaming out of middle eastlands on Saturday, although they were probably in a rush to see how United were doing, lol.

It happens at OT, too. Now I kind of get it, as there are some parents and kids that leave early, and there are nearly 80000 people in there, but the crowds do clear fairly quickly. Where have you got to be so urgently??

There. I'm happy it's off my chest now!

they will get theirs, noucamp99, don't you worry! People who did that would have missed goals such as Kiko's against Villa last season, or the 2 goals in the '99 champions league final