Man Utd People
Rio To Barca Or Real? Yeh Right! - Printable Version

+- Man Utd People (https://manutdpeople.com)
+-- Forum: Manchester United (https://manutdpeople.com/Forum-Manchester-United)
+--- Forum: Transfer Talk (https://manutdpeople.com/Forum-Transfer-Talk)
+--- Thread: Rio To Barca Or Real? Yeh Right! (/Thread-Rio-To-Barca-Or-Real-Yeh-Right)

Pages: 1 2

Rio To Barca Or Real? Yeh Right! - blah_united - 06-09-2009

The Sun today has an ‘exclusive’ which claims Rio Ferdinand is thinking about a move to Barcelona or Real Madrid.

“Rio can see the sense of it,” said ‘a source’. “Not only would it be a fresh challenge as he nears the end of his career, it would also fit all his projects off the pitch. Rio has big business plans, which are already taking shape, and would really take off if he moved to one of the big Spanish clubs.”

RE: Rio To Barca Or Real? Yeh Right! - DaleDaManc - 06-09-2009

i wouldnt worry unless we won f**k all this year witch wont happen

RE: Rio To Barca Or Real? Yeh Right! - andrewcmufc - 07-09-2009

i cant see him leaving us he lloves the club to much to leave

RE: Rio To Barca Or Real? Yeh Right! - Noucamp99 - 07-09-2009

He might go, you know. I'd hate it to be anytime soon, but he might be swayed with the idea of global marketing. The Premier League does have great World TV rights, but I don't know how much longer they'll keep those. The World is starting to sit up and take greater notice of La Liga and we might see him test himself there. Remember how popular Serie A used to be?

We'll have to start a campaign for Rio to stay!!

I think the NOTW or the Sun sometimes gets some bits right. if they print enough stories, some are bound to come true!

RE: Rio To Barca Or Real? Yeh Right! - DaleDaManc - 08-09-2009

he better not we need him and he knows we all love him it would be some kick in the hole

RE: Rio To Barca Or Real? Yeh Right! - blah_united - 09-09-2009

even if he did go we'd miss him more as a capitan than a player...he is replacable, whreas Vidic isn't

RE: Rio To Barca Or Real? Yeh Right! - Noucamp99 - 10-09-2009

(09-09-2009, 05:56 PM)blah_united Wrote: even if he did go we'd miss him more as a capitan than a player...he is replacable, whreas Vidic isn't

Eh? All players come and go and as a result, must be replaceable. I agree that both would be big misses, but won't be around for ever. Youngsters from the reserves and youth can step up to the mark. We've already seen what Jonny Evans is capable of. We had Pique, before he went off back to Barca, so it's possible for a life without both.
Not that I want them to leave anytime soon.

RE: Rio To Barca Or Real? Yeh Right! - andrewcmufc - 10-09-2009

yea as long as there able to play i hope there both at utd, but young evans looks really promising for the future

RE: Rio To Barca Or Real? Yeh Right! - Noucamp99 - 10-09-2009

Sure does. Who knows who else SAf has up his magical sleeves?

RE: Rio To Barca Or Real? Yeh Right! - Axertyre - 15-09-2009

Its bullshit