Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fergie: I Do Have Money To Spend
(23-08-2009, 12:08 PM)joey_matthews Wrote: It's not the market that's crazy, it's teams making sides with cash pay through their noses. There's still many, many youngsters found on low prices and decent players who can go further with sides who'd happily accept 5mil but there's sides sadly who want to become rich by holding teams accounts hostage for the player.

The only way to stop it is teams said "no, we ca sign a equally good player for far less goodbye" and then go sign someone for half the amount.

Really, It's annoying that a lot of "starless" players are tagged 30mil.

Oh well,
~Joey

Spot on, my friend. This, I suppose, is life. We would do the same if we were selling a car, or whatever. We'd hold out for the best price. It is annoying, but when there are teams who will run all over the 'smaller' clubs and just pay stupid amounts, then it will never go away.
SAF has pretty much been an excellent judge of character and player and has never been one to be held to ransom, despite having the Glazers in charge. He will wait for the market to quieten down. And anyway, we still have a strong squad. Gibson looked strong again when he came on as sub against wigan. We'll be OK in SAf's hands.

Messages In This Thread
Fergie: I Do Have Money To Spend - by WatchMUFC - 05-08-2009, 06:05 PM
RE: Fergie: I Do Have Money To Spend - by dannesh - 05-08-2009, 07:53 PM
RE: Fergie: I Do Have Money To Spend - by chjvu - 22-08-2009, 09:04 AM
RE: Fergie: I Do Have Money To Spend - by Noucamp99 - 24-08-2009, 06:32 AM
RE: Fergie: I Do Have Money To Spend - by chazza - 31-08-2009, 12:12 AM