Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nani Diouf Anderson Lyajic Tosic Valencia Berbatov Gibson Foster Obertan
I can see us buying a keeper, someone like Akinfeev, Cesar, Lloris etc. As it is such a key position, Howard and Carrol lost us lots of points and we were knocked out of the Champions League twice becuase of thier mistakes.

I dont think we need another striker certainly not a top one. Mabye another youngster but nothing more

Midifelder, I think it depends on how Ljajic settles in when he comes in Jan, if he isnt making an immidate impact. I would love to see a player like Gourcuff who can link the midfield and strikers.

I think we could do with a right back. O'Shea does a job, but we need more, Rafael is too inexperienced, with Brown and Neville not fit enough. Maicon would be a great addition, he is 28 so would be at the top of his game and would be a great help to Rafael, especially with them both being from Brazil.

I also think another centre back is vital, with Rio's back, Evans possible needing ankle sugury and Brown not 100% we can look a little light. Add in that other clubs are sniffing around Vidic and another centre back will be high on the list. Possibly someone like Cahill.

But we'll just have to wait and see.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nani Diouf Anderson Lyajic Tosic Valencia Berbatov Gibson Foster Obertan - by reillyg - 08-10-2009, 05:06 PM