Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
mate i advise you to go to see it and get back to us on what you think.
you've seen it. GREAT aint it
I've not seen it, but maybe will soon. I just read this, though:

James Cameron's Avatar has reached the $1 billion (£625.6 million) mark at the worldwide box office in record time.
The sci-fi epic is now the fourth highest grossing film of all time, having earned over $350 million (£217 million) in the US and more than $670 million (£415 million) globally in just 17 days.
Though Avatar is believed to be the most expensive film ever made, with a budget of over $300 million (£186 million), only Titanic ($1.8 billion; £1.1 billion), The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King ($1.12 billion; £695 million) and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest ($1.07 billion; £664 million) have earned more at the worldwide box office.
"This is like a freight train out of control," remarked 20th Century Fox distribution executive Bert Livingston. "It just keeps on going.
"I think everybody has to see Avatar once, even people who don't normally go to the movies, they've heard about it and are saying, 'I have to see it'," he added.
"Then there are those people seeing it multiple times."
Starring Sam Worthington, Zoe Saldana and Sigourney Weaver and set in the 22nd century, Avatar tells of a paralysed marine (Worthington) who inhabits a remote-controlled body to ingratiate himself with the natives of an alien planet.

Source: inthepaper.co.uk
must look for it on the net and see what its about
No i have herd the 3D is just amazing !!!!!!! I have to go to see that now!!!
yup man... i saw twice in 2d and once in 3D great filmmmm

tooo this movie is best seeling 3d movie and a good 3d Exp ever!

love NaVI's ...
would you agree on best flim of the year
aw well ill go to the cinema then
(08-01-2010, 12:39 AM)DaleOD Wrote: would you agree on best flim of the year

lol
iam speaking about movie of the Decade!

like titanic(1990 to 2000)

Wink