Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best International Football Team?
Guys,,,,,,,,,,I would like to share My most favorite and best team from World Football . The Name of that Team is Spain which is also the world champion of World cup 2010. You people also share your favorite teams here . Thanks
Surely England .. Although They Do Not Qualify For Semi Final .. They Show Great Perfomance In The Campaign . I Always Be England Supporter.

Three Lions / England .
(04-04-2011, 08:07 AM)wRooney22 Wrote: Surely England .. Although They Do Not Qualify For Semi Final .. They Show Great Perfomance In The Campaign . I Always Be England Supporter.

Three Lions / England .

good on yaSmile
Hmm.. I am not sure, I've been supporting England for a while now so I guess my vote is England!
(24-05-2013, 08:59 PM)Tyelander Wrote: Hmm.. I am not sure, I've been supporting England for a while now so I guess my vote is England!

Don't you live in South Africa? What is wrong with supporting your national team?
My favorite international team is France but in my opinion the strongest team international team is Brazil. Brazil had already won confederations cup and now they are looking forward to win the world cup 2014.
The Germans are unstoppable right now. They have 3 entire squads right now which can defeat major football countries on their own and their starting 11 is always a treat to watch. Sure Ribery and Robben are integral to Bayern's success but in the German team you instead have the likes of Reus, Kroos and Schurrle playing which isn't a step down by any stretch.
I support Portugal since it's my country. Smile
And we do have a great team, but we don't win for quite some time now. Sad