Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evans The Future?
Johnny Evans has been tipped by Fergie to be a future legend for MAn Utd do you think he's up to it?

I honestly think he could be he has been playing great the last few months and now I see what Fergie sees in him.
Evans is an absolutly class player, there has even been talk of him captaining northen ireland very soon in the future ... Altho i dont rate him as high as vidic or rio jus yet, and ritly not cos he has 2 show this kind of form for seasons to come (altho to be fair he did that at sunderland and is no newbie to international dutie), but he is without a doubt more than capabl of filling in and his understanidng with both rio and nemanja is very gd ... im a fan of evans and i believe he will deffinatly be one for the future at old trafford!...
He is pretty good. Though he will never be considered as great as Rio or Vida, he can still be the next Neville or something.
Evans will be the future hope for manutd defence
Could be the ideal combination of Rio's pace and Vidic's no nonsense approach. Think he'll be world class in the next 2/3 years
Johnny Evans looks to be a Man Utd legend. He has the feet to be a great Defender. Whether he is going to be as good as other legends like pallister or Ferdinand I don't know but hopefully he will get better and better.
I have great respect for Evans and if he is a future legend for Utd it will be because of the players he has played with and learned his trade from the likes of Vidic and Rio are fine examples of top class back four defence
still not compose yet..need more match experience
he is one for the future a bit more experience to come but he as got two good teachers in rio and vidic
evans has both Rion and Vidic attributes, so he is set for a good legend type player.

(10-03-2009, 04:36 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: Johnny Evans has been tipped by Fergie to be a future legend for MAn Utd do you think he's up to it?

I honestly think he could be he has been playing great the last few months and now I see what Fergie sees in him.