Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glazer Chants
Heavy-handed policing, tbh. I wonder if they warned them 1st, or just waded in?
Police outside games are complete knobs sometimes
build a bonfire build a bonfire and put glazer on the top and put there debt in the middle and burn the f.ing lot
haha thats a good one lol
HIS NAME IS MALCOLM GLAZER, HE THINKS HE'S RATHER FLASH, HE TRIED TO BUY OUR FOOTBALL TEAM, BUT DIDNT HAVE THE CASH, HE BORROWED LOTS OF MONEY AND MADE THE FANS DISTRAUGHT BUT WE WONT WHERE OUR FAMOUS RED UNTIL THE CLUB IS BOUGHT!!!!!! f**k GLAZER THE YANK SWINE. LUHG UTID!!!!
GLAZER'S IN A COMA, I HOPE, I HOPE, IT'S SERIOUS,
GLAZER'S IN A COMA, I HOPE, I HOPE, IT'S SERIOUS,
DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, GLAZER, DIE, DIE,
DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, GLAZER, DIE, DIE!! LUHG!!
(24-01-2010, 04:22 PM)andrewcmufc Wrote: Charges against two Liverpool fans labelled "racists" by police for using the word "Yank" have been thrown out of court.The pair had joined hundreds of fellow supporters at Anfield chanting "Yanks Out", in a protest against the Merseyside club's unpopular American owners, on December 13.But James McKenna, 22, was singled out during the peaceful protest and arrested by two police officers, who deemed his involvement in the protest "racist".Mr McKenna and one other fan were taken by police to nearby Wavertree police station, where they were kept for six hours, before being charged with public order offences.But at a hearing at Liverpool's Community Justice Court, the case against the two fans was thrown out by the Crown Prosecution Service after just a few minutes.Speaking a week after the January hearing, Mr McKenna, a member of the Spirit of Shankly supporters club said: "I just shouted ‘Yanks Out!’"The police were out on their horses and they grabbed me.

I HATE THE POLICE AS MUCH AS EVERYONE ELSE BUT I HATE THE SCUMMY SCOUSE MORE SO f**k THE POOL WHO GIVES A SHIT, I JOPE THEY BEAT HIOM TO THE GROUND! WE LOVE UNITED WE HATE GLAZERS WE LOVE UNITED WE HATE GLAZERS!! LUHG UTID!!!
(10-02-2010, 05:35 PM)macca.luhg Wrote:
(24-01-2010, 04:22 PM)andrewcmufc Wrote: Charges against two Liverpool fans labelled "racists" by police for using the word "Yank" have been thrown out of court.The pair had joined hundreds of fellow supporters at Anfield chanting "Yanks Out", in a protest against the Merseyside club's unpopular American owners, on December 13.But James McKenna, 22, was singled out during the peaceful protest and arrested by two police officers, who deemed his involvement in the protest "racist".Mr McKenna and one other fan were taken by police to nearby Wavertree police station, where they were kept for six hours, before being charged with public order offences.But at a hearing at Liverpool's Community Justice Court, the case against the two fans was thrown out by the Crown Prosecution Service after just a few minutes.Speaking a week after the January hearing, Mr McKenna, a member of the Spirit of Shankly supporters club said: "I just shouted ‘Yanks Out!’"The police were out on their horses and they grabbed me.

I HATE THE POLICE AS MUCH AS EVERYONE ELSE BUT I HATE THE SCUMMY SCOUSE MORE SO f**k THE POOL WHO GIVES A SHIT, I JOPE THEY BEAT HIOM TO THE GROUND! WE LOVE UNITED WE HATE GLAZERS WE LOVE UNITED WE HATE GLAZERS!! LUHG UTID!!!

Wow! Don't sit on the fence, mate. Tell us what you really think, lol!
im beginning to think he is one of the bank managers glazer owes money too lol
americans should never buy a english football club if they dont even LIKE football, or anything british. f**k glazer!!!