Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many Trophies WIll We Win?
I think we can win the whole thing
on today performance i dont think we will win anymore than what we have now
We can win all 4 but need cool heads. It might be pressure on the boys, let them take a game a time

(07-03-2009, 09:33 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: Honestly I think We can win all 4 and now that we have the Carling Cup under our belts and 7 Points Clear in Prem (10 If We Win Game in Hand) I think the only challenge will be the Champo League
as many as 5
I think we'll get the prem and fa cup, pretty sure we should get to CL final depends who we meet in the final now Barca? Liv? Chelski? tough route for them, shame Wink
(07-03-2009, 09:33 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: Honestly I think We can win all 4 and now that we have the Carling Cup under our belts and 7 Points Clear in Prem (10 If We Win Game in Hand) I think the only challenge will be the Champo League

I THINK THE ISSUE IS A CLOSED ONE.IN ADDITION TO THE CARLING CUP WE SHALL WIN 3 MORE.NAMELYTongueREM,FA CUP AND CL. PERIOD.
I would be content with 3.....we already have two, I would be more than happy to get the EPL this season to avoid liverpool winning their 19th [:d]
(21-03-2009, 03:23 PM)TechUK Wrote: How many can we win? 4 well bring it on - three to go.

I think at least 4. as long as each players are healthy, we are on the way to glory.Man utd all the way!
i still beleive we will go for the quintuple
Leauge the priority?got to match the scousers 18!!!Europe would be a big bonus and it is not beyond us but will need everyone back and have to make history in Porto by being the first English club to win there and that should be a great incentive for the players?Its not going to be easy?It wouldnt be Man Utd if it was easy.