Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ireland v France
World cup play offs, just tought i'd make a wee thread for the games on saturday and wednesday

come on you boys in green
had tickets but sold them never knew it was my little wee cuzin's birthday on saturday haha.
am going to say and ireland win 1-0 (the luck of the irish)
probly the poxy robbie keane will score but will be hoping we dont tackel patrice evra seeing he is in some form at the moment.
come on ireland
I saw this on the main website today. Made me smile, so I thought I'd share it with you guys:

Evra's a fizzy rascal
Patrice Evra has given up drinking Sprite - because the green label reminds him of World Cup foes Ireland! The Manchester United defender has been getting all kinds of stick ahead of France's play-off games with the Republic. And a can of fizzy drink finally made him go pop. He revealed: "I've had the impression for days that certain people have been wearing green on purpose. Maybe that's just my imagination. But the other day I opened a can of Sprite, took a good look at it and decided I had to swap it for another drink. The moment I see anything green I think about the Republic of Ireland." Irish defender John O'Shea has wound up his United team-mate ahead of Saturday's first leg at Dublin's Croke Park and next Wednesday's return in Paris. Left-back Evra added: "These last few days at United have been difficult. John O'Shea has promised me it will be hell at Croke Park. I have had the mickey taken out of me a lot. It's normal, as when England failed to make Euro 2008 I asked my English team-mates if they wanted a remote control to switch between games on TV. Now it's started once more. Darren Fletcher, who plays for Scotland, tells me we'll spend the summer together. The joking has to stop now. We have to qualify. It has become an obsession."

Source: manutd.com

Does that mean Andy and donlerz will stop having anything blue in their homes?
Lol
i saw this in Tribalfootball.....
i hope Evra spend his holiday,.,,, with his Beloved friend Fletcher Big Grin
might add a stream on here, see what steve thinks
liam miller is out injured

oh what a shame

done really well at utd

<sarcasm> (incase you may think im serious)
I don't see why you couldn't add a stream under the Internationals banner. Have you heard from Steve or Bob?
Liam Miller? Wasn't he the new Roy Keane? Whatever happened to him? I know, lmgtfy.com!!!
haha noucamp has really taken to lmgtfy

anyway I will be a keen watcher of this match if you look at the list of all the play offs this on really sticks out as the best. As a neutral U think I should give me prediction?

first leg - 0-0
second leg - 1-1
Ireland through on away goals
(12-11-2009, 03:06 PM)Noucamp99 Wrote: I don't see why you couldn't add a stream under the Internationals banner. Have you heard from Steve or Bob?
Liam Miller? Wasn't he the new Roy Keane? Whatever happened to him? I know, lmgtfy.com!!!

whos bob??
Our new administrator is Bob, I believe.