Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Is Nani a Manchester United Player?
What a difference when Nani was taken off against Spurs!Too many wasteful flicks and bad corners?Greedy,selfish and goes down far too easy?In his 3rd season at the club so has had more than ample time to settle in to the club and the english Premier League and we have had a couple of good goals but is he worth the 16million we payed for him?I think not.Get rid in the Summer!.
Yea I agree he has had his chance not really done enough.

But Kaka get rid of Nani, TWATatov
I agree with red 3636,Nani has just not got it,lucky to get 10mil for him now.Looking back how good was Roy Keane, thats the type of player we need at the club,they don`t seem to breed them like that anymore.
last season nani seemed like he would improve into a good player for united, but this season he's been poor in most of the games he's played except for a few nice goals.
I think alex thought he had another ronaldo in nani,now i`d get rid of the two of them,an easy win turned into a side show for the arse with no 7 on his back.
I must say , dont agree, nani has had a big knock off his confidence, he is still young and still wants to impress, i feel he tries to hard, maybe fergies patience is running out but he would be foolish to sell him for any thing less than wat he paid give him longer, berbatove is quality so shut up, u will regret slaggin him off cum end of next season, Pookey any problems, luke_mackness_@hotmail.co.uk
(13-05-2009, 07:40 AM)Mayored Wrote: I think alex thought he had another ronaldo in nani,now i`d get rid of the two of them,an easy win turned into a side show for the arse with no 7 on his back.
i think u have to wrong end of the stick if we didnt have ron in the side we would definotly be out of europe and the league would have slipped away, look at his contribution this season and last , if u knew what u thik u know u would be in fergies shoes, but thankfully ur not ,,,,,, pookey lol
nani this season has a lot of injuries
Nani will improve. Unlucky with the injuries he had this season. And hasnt made into the first team because park has been exceptional. I dont see him leaving OT this season.
yes it is
hello, i am new, Nani is a mufc player, but i don't like him, i think he is too identical to Ronaldo, andjust tries to copy him, i much prefer to see tosic on the wing,