Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manchester United In For German Goalkeeper
Schalke manager Felix Magath on Manuel Neuer rumours

"I have heard Manchester United would be interested in signing Manuel Neuer. But for as long as I don't receive a concrete approach, I will not make any statement about this."

Alex Ferguson is trying to wrap up a £5million deal for keeper Manuel Neuer before Bayern Munich increase their bid.
The Manchester United manager has received rave reports about the FC Schalke stopper, 23, who is being dubbed the new Peter Schmeichel.

Well who knows, Foster and Kuszczak does not look that solid.

[Image: 1216984219.jpg]
i do follow bundes liga games. neuer looking very good at the age of 23 very solid when u compare with foster and kuzack. after VDS i dont think foster will b gud enough to do the job. sometimes he looses confident and the passes to players and kicks not impressive. this guy neuer fit the bill and would b a very good signing.
Foster needs more of chance.

He'll hardly do well if he doesn't get games and no offense, it was a mistake to join you guys. He should of signed for someone like everton, a team who main choice could be rivaled. though he's better than the pole, so I hope you guys play him more.

Never heard of this new player, don't follow the german league. (not really exciting)
~Joey
DIS GUY IS NEXT CASILLAS!!!
lets hope we get him come on Alex.
(19-08-2009, 07:45 PM)glenndunlea Wrote: DIS GUY IS NEXT CASILLAS!!!

don't be silly...

DIS GUY IS THE NEXT CASSILAS lol
this transfer seems realistic in the future
yes, but i hope nobody else snaps him up quickly before we do
id say we will sign him in january
not janurary but I'd say next summer when VDS retires and we all relise that foster will always be a number 2