Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Manchester United Transfer Rumours and Gossip
Eintracht Frankfurt keeper Kevin Trapp said on Thursday he had received and rejected an offer to join Manchester United, instead opting to remain at the Europa League champions who are competing in this season's Champions League group stage.

"There was a lot of talk in the past days about an interest from Manchester United," Trapp said on social media. "It is correct that I have a written offer."

"Manchester United are a world class team and that I consider it and think about it is something, I am sure, everyone can understand. Yesterday, however, I informed both clubs that I decided for Eintracht."
(25-08-2022, 11:37 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: Eintracht Frankfurt keeper Kevin Trapp said on Thursday he had received and rejected an offer to join Manchester United, instead opting to remain at the Europa League champions who are competing in this season's Champions League group stage.

"There was a lot of talk in the past days about an interest from Manchester United," Trapp said on social media. "It is correct that I have a written offer."

"Manchester United are a world class team and that I consider it and think about it is something, I am sure, everyone can understand. Yesterday, however, I informed both clubs that I decided for Eintracht."

Manchester could have used a goalkeeper like that. It's a pity he turned down the offer. 
David can't last forever, so need to look at next steps for sure
Napoli's Nigeria striker Victor Osimhen, 23, is on Manchester United's radar as they look for striker options for next season.
However, we will face competition from Real Madrid with manager Carlo Ancelotti trying to persuade the Spanish champions' president Florentino Perez to sign Osimhen, as well as AC Milan and Portugal attacker Rafael Leao, 23, in January
Manchester United have agreed a deal to sign Netherlands striker Wout Weghorst on loan for the rest of the season.

The 30-year-old Burnley forward spent the first half of the season at Besiktas but is now heading to Manchester for a medical before the move can be completed.

A deal has been reached for his loan at the Turkish club to be terminated.

Weghorst scored eight goals and registered four assists in 16 league games for Besiktas.
Manchester United are reportedly ready to listen to offers for several fringe players - and they are trying to offload Phil Jones (Is he still there?)

Erik ten Hag is looking to get rid of several men from his bloated squad before the close of the January window - and former England international defender Jones, 30, is one of those.

Axel Tuanzebe is also up for sale. The 25-year-old has not featured this term and Ten Hag is ready to let him leave, while Tom Heaton, 36, could also be headed for the exit now his place on the bench can be filled by Jack Butland.
Manchester United could have a secret weapon in their efforts to sign Jude Bellingham as their incoming director of football negotiations Chris Hargreaves looked after the Borussia Dortmund and England midfielder in his previous role at Adidas.
Nottingham Forest want to sign Manchester United goalkeeper Dean Henderson on a permanent deal.

The 26-year-old England international spent last season on loan at the City Ground, making 20 appearances in all competitions before sustaining a season-ending thigh injury in January.

United are set to decide on the futures of Fred, Anthony Martial and Scott McTominay, with the club prepared to listen to offers for the trio if they do not feature in Ten Hag's long-term plans and, Erik ten Hag could be moving towards making David De Gea his backup goalkeeper at Manchester United amid reports linking Porto's Diogo Costa and Brentford's David Raya to the club.  De Gea is reportedly keen to remain at Old Trafford beyond this season, despite a lucrative offer from Saudi Arabia being in the works.
South Korea defender Kim Min-jae, 26, is edging closer to joining Manchester United on a five-year deal from Napoli, althought Newcastle might hijack the deal having held talks with Kim, who has a £42m release clause that becomes active on 1 July
Zidane Iqbal poised to leave Manchester United and join Dutch Eredvisie side FC Utrecht; Iqbal, 20, has spent more than a decade at Man Utd and featured on the bench seven times in the Premier League last term; Iqbal is the first British South Asian ever to play for Manchester United