Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW KIT??
they should go back to the plain round neck with a white trim - plain and simple - they are footballers not models
ooo i'm not liking them very much either......bad times if thats going to be the new kit
no way nike would put out shirts that bad, they look like home made shirts can't be the real thing.
Ugly as sin IMHO
What's wrong with the current kit? are they planning to change it?
Course they are planning to change it! They wouldnt miss out on the opportunity to take £50 quid off each of us!
Here’s the latest potential design for Manchester Utd’s 2009/10 home kit. It’s fairly similar to the current shirt, with the exception of the black ‘V’ stripe across the chest, which is believed to be inspired by Jose Bosingwa’s monobrow.

[Image: manukit1.jpg]

There’s also a version floating around with a white collar…

[Image: manukit2.thumbnail.jpg]

No ones too keen on these new designs, but needless to say, they’re a huge improvement on the prototypes seen in March.

Looks fairly certain they will have the daft V though Sad
(26-05-2009, 03:29 PM)DannyS Wrote: which is believed to be inspired by Jose Bosingwa’s monobrow.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha
the uggliest uniform i've ever seen... no offense by the way... it's just too much like the 80's uniforms... :S
(27-05-2009, 02:53 AM)7wonders Wrote: the uggliest uniform i've ever seen... no offense by the way... it's just too much like the 80's uniforms... :S

Uniform HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
Well the first ones a bit weird but it could grow on me. BUt the ones shown recently are fake as sig aren't sponsoring us anymore.
They will AIG have 1 more year contract