Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Owen for United!!!!!
Now the big news,Owen to join United.
Any views on this?I think it's a great gamble!!Ok,he's not the player he was but if he stays fit,i think he can get fifteen goals and over,he'll be a success.I don't think Newcastle was a good team for him with the lack of quality there but he still got ten goals...besides ,what have we got to lose?no big transfer fee,no big wages and you never know,i think he still has a lot of offer up front.
I say let's back the Gaffer and get behind Michael Owen...forget he played for liverpool and hopefully he will score a hatrick agains them..
Having said that,it's disappointing and a worry that no quality player has come to United yet..
Where did Real Madrid get all this money from anyway????
My question aswell how are they so rich????
your names tester?

makes it sound like you just have a test account

anyway the idea of this is growing on me

If he can get 10/15 goals this season it would be great but I still don't think Berba or Owen are good enough to partner Rooney we need another Tevez
I think a lot of their funding comes from the Spanish Royal family?they have bailed them out in the past and they have strong connections with them?.Just look at their emblem?it has a big crown on it and im not sure if the Real in Real Madrid means Royal?If you get my meaning?.
yea i get you mate very lucky then they are but I hope that it doesn't work out for them

I hope Ronaldo and Kaka have a big fight ha but I still hope they take alonso and fabragas and Mascherano from the Prem
Owen would have been a good signing six years ago
He has signed a two year deal.
I don't know why but i have a good feeling about Owen joining United.If there is a club that will help him find back some of the form he has ,it's United and Sir Alex.
At twentynine,hopefully he still has some speed left and as Sir Alex said he is a quality striker.That's what we need to replace Tevez.Is Owen up to it,time will tell.Sir Alex thinks so and that's good enough for me.
Master stroke by Fergie here I think. To sign a player like Owen on a free transfer is awesome. Sir Alex will have put him through a tough medical and last year I think he got 8 goals for Newcastle and with their service compared to ours I think he will get 15-20 for us. Now I am waiting for him to score the winner infront of the kop! Silva and a strong midfielder should be next on your list Sir Alex and then perhaps Douglas Costa. Then keep 20 or so million if we need it in January.
He averages 1 goal every 2 games apparently?Will get LOADS of chances to score playing for us?He is proven in the premier league?He is proven in Europe?He is only 29 and at his peak?Sir Alex Ferguson is the best!And he will get the best out of him!We have got all this for not one penny!Last week we offered £25million and £100000 a week for Teves was it and he turned us down.This guy really is grateful to be here and for half the wages Teves was looking for?What a fantastic bit of buisness by Sir Alex.He is a wise old Owl and we should trust him 100%.