Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PS3 or XBox360?
Hi,
I am thinking of buying one of them but i dont know which one to get. I am used to the plastation paddles. I know Xbox has Halo which is a plus for that. But I also want to use it as a computor in my bedroom. So which ever one is better at online. Just give me your reasons why you like one of them.
TBH, I am a PS man. Had original, then PS2 and now PS3. Connects really well to the internet with WiFi. Great gaming graphics, which have just started to be fully exploited by the programmers. Can add accessories to it, too, like wireless keyboard, headset, etc. You may be able to do that with X-Box, but do you need to pay to play online with that? Free with PS3.
(02-02-2010, 07:51 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: TBH, I am a PS man. Had original, then PS2 and now PS3. Connects really well to the internet with WiFi. Great gaming graphics, which have just started to be fully exploited by the programmers. Can add accessories to it, too, like wireless keyboard, headset, etc. You may be able to do that with X-Box, but do you need to pay to play online with that? Free with PS3.

Even at my age i'm an occasional gamer but i cant for the life of me use paddles numbchucks controllers etc... its my PC and my trusty keyboard/mouse for me . UnrealTournament 99 best ever online game Wink though i'm sure you will all disagree with all the modern graphics in COD Modern warfare2 very nice but not as playable imo.
xbox now has sky player and facebook! BONUS!
PS3 has full internet access and BBC i-Player. I guess through the PS3 you can access Facebook and all other sites? Don't you have to subscribe to sky for sky player, though?
PS3 all the way , why buy a gaming system then have to pay extra to play online with it ? Also the XBox dies far more often than any other system with regular HDD and Drive failings .
Yes. You showed me all those XBoxes in the repair shop. There must have been around 20 waiting for a fix. I don't remember seeing any PS3s, though that is not to say they don't go wrong.
PS3 for me. Ive played both, and PS£ is far better, especially if you are used to the paddles. Also the online is free, and still very good. And as NouCamp says, it connects easily.
defo ps3, iv been playing ps's since 1998, couldn't change now, online far better, posting on here now using it
I bet it takes ages to write using the on-screen keyboard and the paddle, lol!!??