Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pes vs Fifa
Ibro for barca has the best shot in that game shoot from anywere and it will go in haha he is so unpredictable! not bad in real life a player berba looks up to id say
I prefer Fifa 10.
FIFA is winning. When are you closing this an formally awarding the prizes DJ Dazza Dale?
DJ lol keeps getting better and better.
Ill see in the next few days if its still being used ! kinda looking dead now lol
For sure deej!
Fifa for Show , Pro Evo for the pro . Konami made a huge error after PES6 by moving their servers from Europe to Aisa . This obviously caused huge lag for all us European players . Fifa has always looked a bit better than PES but the Pro Evo gameplay was head and shoulders ahead . Konami messed up by concentrating too much areas of the game that simply didnt matter to the legions of players who loved the game . This in turn effected the fluid gameplay and gave EA a chance to poach some of the things Konami had being doing for years . Pro Evo has always been a footballers football game , Fifa was ABC arcade football , and to a degree still is . It was felt that Konami would recapture its crown this year but again the gameplay just isnt there , its not bad , in fact its good , but its not Pro Evo as we all know and love . An awful lot of PES fans would love to go back to the days of PES 4 and its direct connect servers and superb gameplay , and it does seem Konami are starting to listen at last . i do wonder what EA can do to improve Fifa , as said before it has become a bit of a joke that they release a new badged game every year which is basically just an update that a lot of other games would give away for free via download .
One more thing i have to add are the gaming exploit which continue to ruin both games , PES had a huge problem with lobs and square passes to score which was infuriating . Fifa now has the same problem exactly , personally if i play online and someone continues to try and square ball score or lob over and over again i simply disconnect . For me this isnt why i go online to play a football game .
My vote therefore has to go to Pro Evolution Football for the memories and superb matches ive had online over the years , but Fifa has become an amusing alternative until Konami get it right again
i used to think PES, although havent played the latest one, FIFA 10 is very good, close to call in my opinion
yeah PES is a game for people that are have a soccer mind and played them selfs... there the people that are best at pes! pes is the real football game doe!
(19-01-2010, 09:09 PM)Ronaldinosa Wrote: ......
One more thing i have to add are the gaming exploit which continue to ruin both games , PES had a huge problem with lobs and square passes to score which was infuriating . Fifa now has the same problem exactly , personally if i play online and someone continues to try and square ball score or lob over and over again i simply disconnect . For me this isnt why i go online to play a football game ...

Like if you play Tank. That's his son, by the way. He is a good player, but loves the chip on the break! Hey ho. At least he goes easy on me sometimes, now. I got a draw last night, lol!
its kinda 50:50 for me, because i like the pes graphics but teh fifa gameplay and ofcourse fifas license makes it better for me. i hate it when all the badges are messed up and it makes it un- realistic